What’s more fun for the Bride and Groom AND their guests than a fun round of the “Shoe Game”?
What’s the “Shoe Game”, you ask?
The wedding shoe game is an increasingly popular wedding reception game. While many still haven’t heard of it, it might just be played at the next wedding you attend, so here’s a rundown on how it’s played:
How To Play:
- The bride and groom are seated on chairs in the middle of the venue, back-to-back.
- Both the bride and groom remove their shoes and exchange one so that they are both holding one of each shoe. The bride will have one of her shoes and one of her partner’s shoes. The groom will have one of his shoes and one of his partner’s shoes.
- During the game, a series of questions are asked, and the answer is either “the bride” or “the groom.” The bride and groom answer by holding up the shoe of the correct answer. For instance, if the question was “Who usually cooks breakfast” and the answer is the groom, they should both hold up the groom’s shoes.
- The game usually lasts about 10 minutes with a series of 20-30 questions being asked.
- You can either plan the questions ahead of time and have them written down somewhere, have the audience shout questions, ask the guests to write questions down on paper, or use a combination of all three methods (though that could get a little chaotic).
To get you started, here’s a few questions to consider!
Who made the first move?
Who paid on the first date?
Who was the first to declare their love?
Who’s more romantic?
Who plans more elaborate date nights?
Who wears the pants in the relationship?
Who’s the best driver?
Who’s more likely to talk their way out of a speeding ticket?
Who’s better when it comes to directions?
Who’s the best chef?
Who’s a pickier eater?
Who handles the groceries?
Who’s a better tipper?
Who’s more likely to steal all the covers on a cold night?
Who snores louder?
Who’s more likely to say something embarrassing in their sleep?
Who wakes up first?
Who stays up later?
Who’s the better shower singer?
Who spends more time staring at their phone?
Who’s more likely to start an argument?
Who’s more likely to finish an argument?
Who’s more likely to max out their credit card?
Who’s more likely to save all their money?
Who’s more dramatic?
Who’s more stubborn?
Who’s more organized?
Who’s more athletic?
Who’s more of a thrill-seeker?
Who’s more adventurous?
Who’s better at keeping secrets?
Who would last longer on a deserted island?
Who’s more outgoing?
Who’s more likely to cry during a sad movie?
Who’s more likely to scream at the sight of a spider?
Who’s more likely to arrive late to an appointment?
Who’s needier when they’re sick?
Who’s the best gift-giver?
Who has a bigger wardrobe?
Who has the best style?
Who takes the longest to get ready?
Who’s more likely to lose their keys/wallet?
Who does the dishes more?
Who does the laundry more?
Who’s a better dancer?
Who’s the bigger party animal?
Got your wedding date picked out?
Give DJ Rock My World a ring, or use our form below. Let us BRING THE FUN to y0ur SPECIAL DAY!